Nitrous Oxide Post Op
- Continue to watch your child for at least 6 hours after the appointment.
- Do not allow your child to play on stairs, ride a bicycle, swim or bathe, or engage in any activity that requires balance for at least 6 hours after the appointment
- Give lots of liquids as soon as possible after the appointment, and continue liquids for the remainder of the day.
- Give Children’s Motrin or Children’s Tylenonl, as recommended by the manufacturer or by your pediatrician, if you child is uncomfortable
- If you child has had any teeth removed, pleaser refer to your copy of written instructions, “Instructions following Oral Surgery”, if you have questions.
It is very common for children to experience elevated temperatures following treatment. Be assured that you child does not have an infection. The elevated temperature is the way a child’s body reacts to physical stress. Be sure your child drinks plenty of fluids and use Children’s Motrin or Children’s Tylenol, as recommended by the manufacturer or by your pediatrician, as needed.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call the office.
The above information has been reviewed and explained to me, all of my questions have been answered, and I have been given a copy of these instructions.
Monday8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
507 Dwight Street, Coudersport, PA 16915